FlashCo Single Ply Accessories Twenty (20) Year Limited Warranty
FlashCo® Manufacturing, Inc. warrants to the purchaser, subject to the terms, conditions, and limitations stated in this warranty, FlashCo will replace any accessories found to be defective. FlashCo warrants the accessories will be free from manufacturing defect for the life of the roofing system to which it was applied for up to twenty (20) years.
Products covered by this warranty include FlashCap, FlashWrap™, FlashVent™, conicals, curbs and corners, horizontal and vertical drains. The accessory will not allow the passage of water through the membrane or the heat welded joint due to manufacture defect.
TERMS, CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS
- Purchaser shall provide FlashCo with written notice within thirty (30) days of the discovery of any manufacture defect. Purchaser should send written notice of defect at the address set forth at the bottom of this warranty. By so notifying FlashCo, purchaser authorizes FlashCo or its designee to investigate the cause of the defect if it so chooses. Should the investigation reveal the cause of the defect to be outside the scope of this warranty, investigation and all related costs such as repair and or replacement shall be paid by the purchaser.
- If, upon inspection, FlashCo determines accessory to be defective in material or workmanship FlashCo’s sole responsibility will be to replace the accessory at no cost to the purchaser. FlashCo is not responsible for the cost of removing the defective product, installing a replacement, or any property damage.
- This warranty does not cover (a) damage caused by intentional or negligent acts, misuse, abuse, or improper handling or storage of the accessory; (b) accessory not installed in accordance with appropriate local building codes, roofing material manufacturer’s specifications and acceptable trade practices; (c) damage to the accessory caused hurricane strength winds, tornado, earthquake, fire, explosion, lightning, flood or falling objects including hail; (d) accessories contaminated with acids, oils, harmful chemicals.
- FlashCo shall have no obligation under this warranty while any bills for installation, supplies, and services have not been paid in full to the roofing contractor or materials supplier.
- This warrantee is not assignable by operation of law or otherwise. Application may be made by the new building owner for reissuance of the warranty during the original warranty period. FlashCo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to reissue this warranty.
- Claims under this warranty will be honored only if all of the following conditions are met; (a) The warranty information card (below) has been filled out and mailed to FlashCo Manufacturing, Inc., 150 Todd Rd., Santa Rosa, CA 94928 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within ninety (90) days of installation; (b) the owner notifies FlashCo within thirty (30) days after the facts on which the claim is based became known; (c) FlashCo has an opportunity to investigate the claim.